Updates on Valentine.
OF COURSE i spent it with BF.
(-) I wanted to meet earlier about 1 or 2 pm, but negotiated till 3pm. But in the end he almost 4pm den reach, i was angry so i added "P/S" on his Val's card: U ALWAYS LATE !
(+) I didnt want to spoil my lovely Val esp when it haven even start, so e were back to normal by the time we reach orchard.
(+) We went to walk ard at FEP "aimlessly" where i bought one t shirt and dress -.- poor darling didnt want tp accompany me in so he waited outside lonelyly ( no such word i know). But i think he had a great time looking at girls. so i told him, I cant catch him but if he "bio" one girl, he will have one pimple on his face the next day, so if there's ten pimples, YOU KNOW WHAT U DID HOR !
(+) Went to Cine to change our couple ring design. Actually i dont mind the original de, I feel bad now because his one is totally plain. I thought the engraving would be on the outside. RARR den now everytime he sees me he tell me the story of a girl who chose a couple ring design that she like, end up her bf one very plain . kns.
(+/-) Waited at level 9 sofa to watch people play wii, so dumb.

(+/-) I got a free rose from bits & pieces for every pair of couple ring purchased there.
and I kept reminding him ITS FREE ! i got flower but its FREE. den he tell me, Not free one we have to spend money and buy then have one hor.

quite artistic ehhs?!
(+) The whole orchard is damn packedddd with humans and couples. EVERYWHERE. Valentine it is.
(-) Went back to the car wanting to take a rest and change my schools only to find out that the stupid car's battery went FLAT. 死车。Its like OMG, like a suay can. And we were stucked there for a good 45 minutes trying to find help. In the end we went in York Hotel rather late.Seriously im hungry. Mixed feelings, Im disappointed but I know he didnt want it either.
(+/-) The ambience was good. Rather romantic. Food looked high class (: I like the main course's fish its DAMN NICE! but i didnt finish most of the food. Sorry darling~


Appetiser

The very nice fish!

Strawberry dont know what, but its nice! Bee like this!
Wanted to have a peaceful and romantic dinner for the moment after the car thing when his phone calls kept coming in. Parents, Uncle, I dunno who, all calling to ask whether he has found help, I know they are concern but....... It's Valentine give us a break ): Then he said his parents is coming down, frankly they cant do anything even if they come down. I know that they are worried about the car lah.
(+) The hotel is nice enough to give us two cute Valentine muffins which i loveddd! and also a gift which till now I dont know what it is, it looked like a small knife to me.

(-) We went out like immediately after eating cause his parents reach le, stucked there to wait
for the repairman to jump start the car.& then.... We went back.
Bee was apologetic for not spending our Valentine to the fullest and buying flowers for me.But I know he tried lah, and I really appreciates him for the ever wanted couple ring and dinner that day.