1. i wore heels for 15 hours today.
2. i speed walked to cine in heels.
3. i spend most of my time eating during work and im getting fatter day by day. *cant help :/*
4. met up with cheryl love at city hall, ate at NYNY, cabonara super shiok.
5. I cant stop talking and grumbling and ranting today. I think her ear drums going to burst, but I DONT CARE! i very long nv so high and talk so much liao can.
6. I was determined to buy sth back.
7. I was disappointed because by 9.30 i only buy one handiplast . nb.
8. Then with my undying spirit, i decided to pop in DIVA again. and bought a earring, because i wan to buy sth home.
9. Then on the way back to mrt station, i go into Hula and Co again, and i bought 1 dress and 1 skirt. LIKE A HAPPY ! main purpose was skirt but since i no clothes just anyhow buy a dress also lah.
10. I didnt get the m)phosis skirt i wan. cause its freaking ex, and cheryl say abit weird when wore and its really not wise to buy 1 normal skirt for 50 bucks lah. mad. ok i nv buy also. everything also i say one. (quote from cheryl)
11. my legs are freaking sore and tired.
12. ozh maybe not coming out this fri. clubbing ppl???
13. managed to talk to him abt 10 min before his lights off. oh well.
14. another day is ending.
my pocket is burning. ( it rhymes eh?)
today suddenly got feel to type alot also ah. dunno why. i got many photos nv upload leh. rarr!!
my stupid lappy bluetooth is not working again! rarr!!!! blogger isnt working too.
nvm. byebye